Senior Director, EMEA, Professional Services
Brightpearl exists to automate retail. We help omnichannel businesses selling finished goods, trading over $1m a year. Over 1,200 businesses in 26 countries use our platform. We manage over 10m transactions and process $1.6bn of invoices in the past 12 months. Brightpearl is a cloud platform, built on AWS with 99.9% uptime, and is deployed twice as fast as the competition.
About the role
We have a rapidly growing professional services business that requires a leader for our EMEA Consulting team to help drive timely and efficient deployments to our customer base.
This person will be responsible for transforming the performance of the team, ensuring that the Professional Services team supports customers in the region to implement and get the maximum benefit from our Industry leading software.
Experience and Profile
- Recruit, motivate, retain, and grow the best team possible in the region
- Ensure the team has clear roles, goals and measurement
- Make sure the teams goals are aligned with the wider regional corporate goals
- Refine and improve our deployment methodologies for all customer types and processes used at a global level and implement them in the region allowing for specific regional and cultural variances
- Strive to ensure that the team benefits from the very latest training and development opportunities
- Ensure team members are effectively leveraged across Consulting and internal initiatives
- Collaborate effectively with other teams within Brightpearl to deliver the best possible outcome for Brightpearl and the customer
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Work with team to exceed utility and margin targets
- Work closely with the sales teams in the region to demonstrate the value of Professional Services and win deals
- Spearhead RFP and RFT’s where services is involved
- Produce consistent and accurate forecast data
- Report efficiently to the Executive Management team
- Design and deliver continuous improvement projects
- Contribute new ideas, customer stories and process improvements to the Regional Professional Services teams
- Make customer satisfaction and success core values for the professional services team
- Maintain post sale relationships with key customers and ensure that the business outcomes of the projects get delivered. Many of these outcomes will be the responsibility of the customer themselves or a partner organisation working with Brightpearl. It is therefore important that the professional team is capable of influencing the customer and partner(s) to ensure overall customer success
- Act as a “trusted advisor” to key customers
- Ensure that projects and programmes are delivered on time, to budget and most importantly to the satisfaction of key stakeholders within customers
- Identify deployment project risks early, collaborate with Brightpearl stakeholders to address and remove the risks and manage timely and effective communications with the customer
- Work with our partners to create a working eco-system of win/win consulting opportunity big enough to support the business and to grow theirs.
- Encourage customers to attend relevant training programmes
- Serve as an escalation point for projects and customers that are at a high risk
- This person will have lead and built a world class consulting and services team, ideally in the ERP, B2B Systems field. As a minimum, the successful candidate will have experience in the enterprise applications software environment.
- Strong experience of structuring consulting and services organisations that optimize, utility, margin and customer satisfaction
- Proven value added services and solutions experience in delivery complex projects on time, to specification and to budget
- Proven presentation experience up to board level
- Structured consulting methodologies
- Strong people management & leadership skills
- Proven ability to manage consulting teams and teams of sub-contractors
- Experience of working in partnership with both boutique and large systems integrators and consulting companies
- Charismatic Leader
- High Integrity with customer first disposition
- Attention to detail
- A Passion for Delivery
- Relationship builder
We offer a competitive salary and commission plan, plus a whole host of great benefits like 25 days of holidays, share options, cycle purchase scheme, AVIVA private medical and BUPA dental insurance, HealthShield cash plan, referral scheme, lots of social events and some seriously good coffee! We also offer the chance to work in a friendly office, with lots of interesting clients and colleagues.